Welcome to the S3A data repository. Below are links to the data and code currently hosted on this site. Please follow the registration instructions under each link to receive access to the data.
- Room Impulse Responses (RIRs) and Visualisation
RIR datasets captured as part of the S3A project and supplementary material.
- S3A speaker tracking with Kinect2
Follow the link above for datasets registered under DOI 10.15126/surreydata.00807708, built for the following papers:
- Person tracking using audio and depth cues
- Identity association using PHD filters in multiple head tracking with depth sensors
- S3A radio drama scenes
Radio drama scenes under DOI http://dx.doi.org/10.15126/surreydata.00811764.
- Audio-Visual Scene Analysis
360 stereo camera capture and RIR datasets for acoustic room modelling.
- S3A Binaural Room Impulse Responses
Binaural room impulse responses recorded in different rooms, by employing two different dummy heads.
To access this data you need user name and password. Please, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- S3A Audio-Visual System for Object-Based Audio
Software tools and data corresponding to the article “An Audio-Visual System for Object-Based Audio: From Recording to Listening, IEEE Trans. Multimedia, 2018”.
- Binaural Synthesis Toolkit